STO 2: 5 Ways to Improve Your Website Today
In this episode of the Smart Time Online podcast, I reveal 5 website improvements that, if implemented ASAP, will immediately increase your websites traffic, conversion and engagement.
Most of these implementations are something that can be applied to your website very quickly, and require minimal coding. Just a bit of thinking.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The specific strategy you should follow for split testing
- Why forming a hypothesis on a split test result can be very beneficial in the long-run
- How to get more people to sign up for your email list by changing one thought process
- How replacing the word ________ with ________ can double your lead conversions
- A quick-win strategy to skyrocket your opt-ins
- The 1 thing you should do to decrease your websites bounce rate overnight
- The thing no one pays attention to, but everyone should
- The one thing most people struggle with (including me) and how to best overcome it
- Start testing elements on your website to determine what converts best
- Craft a resource or tool that attracts your ideal prospect into your email list
- Review your above the fold website content, and make sure it leads your visitors into taking a specific action
- Utilize typography tools (links below) and test the readability of your websites typography – test this on mobile devices!
- Create a schedule for content consistency and commit to it (my spreadsheet is linked below)
- Like some help? Click here
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Typecast – A premium online tool used for creating and enhancing visual typography designs. Very nice tool!
- Golden Ratio Typography Tool - Chris Pearson’s typography tool (creator of the Thesis Theme)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST:
To subscribe to the Smart Time Online Podcast, use the link below:
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE…
PLEASE share it! It’s easy… just use any of the ‘SHARE’ buttons below! Have a question about this episode? Leave a comment below and let’s chat! Now, get ready for Episode 3 – I’m interviewing Pat Flynn on what Business Tools & Habits for Success he’s found most helpful in business.
GET YOUR OPTIMIZATION ACTION PLAN (FREE):
Want to get unstuck and grow your business to the next level and beyond?
Enter your name & email below: