STO 7: Part 1 – 10 Email Marketing Quick Win Strategies
Ah, good ol’ email marketing.
Don’t you just love reading blog posts and articles about how “dead” email marketing is? It’s great – because the ones who fall for that end up sending less email and make it easier for people like me to get noticed inside inboxes.
Do yourself a favor: Don’ fall for the “email marketing is dead” crap. Email marketing is nowhere even CLOSE to being “dead” and will live on for a very, very long time. Yes, it has had its hiccups, but I assure you – it is still a very alive marketing medium and one that you should utilize within your business (unless you just don’t like money).
“But why?” you ask? For starters, take a gander at this hurr SlideShare presentation…
These statistics aren’t just some “made up” number posted for SEO juice. Nope. This is cold, hard statistical data that has been gathered by some of the most respected authorities in marketing online. And yes, I looked into it before posting this – just to make sure it was all referenced as stated, honestly and correctly.
If you haven’t flipped through the slides yet, go ahead and check some of them out. They will reaffirm why you should listen to this episode if you haven’t already done so.
In this episode of the Smart Time Online podcast, Part 1 of the 10 Email Marketing Quick-Win Strategies, you’ll discover how you can quickly implement quick-win email list strategies to make your email marketing smarter.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why you should be using this 5-step Welcome Email checklist below:
- Write an Inviting Subject Line
- Deliver on your Lead Magnet Promise
- Mention What One can Expect in the Future
- Invite Conversation
- Create an Open Loop
- The one tactic that can double your email open rates overnight
- How to improve email deliverability today
- The one email design aspect that could be holding you back big time, and how to quickly fix it
- How to quickly build good will – on autopilot (crazy, I know…)
- Craft your welcome email immediately if you haven’t already
- Utilize the 5-step welcome email checklist above, or copy this [swipe file PDF] (coming soon)
- Choose your FROM email address and stick to it – permanently!
- Make sure brand synergy exists between your website and email design
- Listen to Part 2 of the 10 Email Marketing Quick-Win Strategies! (coming Monday, March 17th)
- Read Part 2’s show notes for more action steps that will make your email marketing smarter (click here)
- Like some help? Click here
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Aweber- Email Marketing Service Provider (recommended)
- Litmus Subject Line Checker – See how your subject lines render across multiple email service providers
- Part 2 – of the 10 Email Marketing Quick-Win Strategies
- Welcome Email Swipe File (PDF) – See below
SIGN UP FOR MY $197 EMAIL MARKETING DONE-FOR-YOU SERVICE:
- Custom Email Template Graphic Design to Match Your Website & Branding
- Social Share / Media Buttons Built into Your Custom Email Design
- Your Welcome Email Written in Full by ME
- Your 5-Part Lead Nurture Program Emails Written in Full by ME
- Email-Support for Any Email Marketing Questions, Suggestions or Support
- Only 10 Discounted $100-Off Spots Available: One-Time Payment of Only $197 – Click ‘ADD TO CART’ Below:
There are no more spots left for this offer.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST:
To subscribe to the Smart Time Online Podcast, use the link below:
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE…
PLEASE share it! It’s easy… just use any of the ‘SHARE’ buttons below! Have a question about this episode? Leave a comment below and let’s chat!
GET MY 4-PART EMAIL SEQUENCE TEMPLATES (FREE):
These copy-and-paste sales sequence templates consistently double sales!
Enter your name & email below to get them for free: